School of Nursing
Our philosophy is to develop nursing specialists who have precise knowledge and skills, as well as high ethical standards and compassion, and who are capable of being active in the fields of medicine, healthcare, and welfare.
We aim to produce nurses who can contribute to the advancement of nursing and society.
We aim to cultivate nursing professionals who:
- are compassionate and have high ethical standards.
- have a high level of knowledge and skills and practical nursing capabilities.
- are able to work together with professionals from other areas of medicine, healthcare, and welfare.
- are able to respond to current medical and nursing needs.
- have acquired self-development abilities necessary for nursing specialization.
- have an international perspective and take part in a wide range of activities that contribute to society.